The light bulb symbolizes our thoughts and how over-thinking can kill us.
This is actually genius.
One of my favorite pictures on tumblr
My thoughts are slowing killing me.
Each day my thoughts are killing me.
bringing my old post backkkkk
- Doctor Who: I would like to call this meeting to-
- Lord of the Rings: Why are you in charge? I mean, your show is the oldest, but I was around a decade before you, and Sherlock Holmes has been around since the 1880's. If we're going off fandom age, Doctor, Sherlock should be in charge.
- Doctor Who: You're usually the rational one, but have you gone mad? Because of BBC, Sherlock is, well, not like he used to be.
- Sherlock: *sitting in the corner rocking back and forth* 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Harry Potter: We know Sherlock, we know. It's been almost 2 years for us too, except we've finished, You have somehing left at least. We don't.
- Merlin: Yep, I know how that feels
- Doctor Who: If you don't mind, we have an issue we need to discuss-
- Supernatural: If you're all quite done being English, the Doctor has something to say!
- Avengers: Calm down SPN, it isn't the end of the World he's announcing. But if it is, I know some great heroes that can help you out.
- Hetalia: America's the hero! He'll save you!
- Black Butler: Promise a demon your soul and you won't need heroes, he'll save you.
- Supernatural: Did somebody say demon?! *salt at the ready*
- Doctor Who: There's something really important I need to tell you!
- Sherlock: 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Supernatural: Is he possessed? I mean, my show had it's season finale recently and I'm not like that!
- Sherlock: *jumps on the table* Your eye is twitching, a sign of nerves, and you looked up into the upper left corner of your eye before saying that, only for a second, but it's enough to prove you're lying. You have been in the state or hysetria that I'm currently in, you're just good at hiding your emotions!
- Lord of the Rings: He's doing it again. Sherlock, that's enough deducting for now. Last time, you found out that Homestuck and Hetalia have a 'mutual respect' thing going on.
- Homestuck: People hate on our fandoms, we stick together. We never made it not obvious.
- Hetalia: We're moirails, where have you guys been? (pases Homestuck some pasta)
- Doctor Who: IF WE ARE ALL QUITE DONE! *cough* Are we just going to ignore him in the seat near the end of the table?
- *everyone looks to said seat*
- Hannibal: Hello, my name is Hannibal. My show is new. I brought food if anybody would like some? I made it myself.
Marvel Fan, Only Seen the Movies? Cool.
Marvel Fan, Only Read the Comics? Cool.
Marvel Fan, Only Seen the Cartoon? Cool.
Marvel Fan, Only Played a Game? Cool.
Any combination of the above? Cool.
Don’t be a hater.
Marvel fan who saw the movies and then got into the comics? Cool.
abolish fan hierarchy. because i’m appalled there even is one.